Sunday, April 2, 2017

What a week.

Where you can find me on social media and please add me:


Its been an pretty much busy week.
Last week I was sick with an bad head cold didnt really do much. this week I made up for it.

I started on an American flag afghan. our daughter is in the ROTC was gonna give it to her Sargent
I started the blue on it. I dont like much to go on it.

I also started an Winni pooh bear baby blanket for my baby niece who was born on Tuesday




I started to loom knit an baby beanie for charity
last night.

Ive made couple of  glass blocks lights
they are all walking dead. if you are intereted in purchase one they are up in my etsy.

Carol

Glenn & Maggie

Niggan

Rick

And I made this light up Easter bunny

I think Thats all ive made this week are worked on.

Last Saturday we went to the Miltary ball with my daughter who is in the ROTC.
heres an few pics of us before we went to the ball.

Me,My husband and my daughter
 
My daughter an I

We had an good time.
I hope everyone had an awesome week. and be safe for the new week its coming up.

5 comments:

  1. Your daughter is gorgeous. How nice of you to work on a blanket for her sargeant. Glad you're feeling better and happily crafting away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you and your daughter are wearing coordinating outfits :)

    The flag Afghan sounds like a very thoughtful gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the American Flag afghan finished. What a nice gift. And how nice that you all went to the military ball together. Your daughter is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures of you and your daughter and your family! I have that book with the flag pattern in it by Leisure Arts....another one on my list. I have not tried a charted C2C blanket yet but I love the results....so cute! Love the bunny! Have a great week and hope you are all better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    You commented on a blog post of mine in October! I apologise I did not reply to your comment. I have been following your google page but I really should have replied to that comment....tch!!! Unfortunately I have been neglecting my blog quite a lot recently due to work. My life is not my own...sigh!
    The Winnie the Pooh blanket is coming along fantasticly. It is so sweet. I am a great fan of Winnie the Pooh even if I am a grandmother LOL!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete