Monday, June 5, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday






The Weather:
 





On my reading pile:::
Really hadnt had the time read lately


On my TV:::


On the menu for this week:::
 I have meals planned until Friday, I need to work on the next menu plan, sometime this week.
Saturday:
Salmon patties
Sunday;
Chili crockpot
Monday:
Spaghtii
Tuesday:
Fri casserole
Wednesday:
mac an cheese with hamburger 
Thursday:
breakfast
Friday:
silbury steaks
Saturday: grocery shopping 


 

On my to do list:::
Laundry.....1 load daily wash an hang an dry fold an put away
Living rooms.... pick up,sweep an mop
Kitchen.....wash dishes ,wipe down,sweep an mop
clean an tidy up rooms an bathroom.


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Ive been crocheting these plastic bag holders
But my work an progress is some WIPS Ive put away hadn't worked in a while.
~ Winnie pooh baby blanket c2c
~ Roses in the garden Blanket
~  23rd Psalms ( filet Crochet)
And Ive been working on a digital book of memorial of my mother in law for my husband

Looking around the house:::
My son is up playing with his xbox because is wet an gloomy outside. and i really need to get cleaning .

From The Camera:
 
im really proud of her.





What I'm wearing today:::
pj pants an tshirt for right now
  

One of my simple pleasures:::

3 comments:

  1. The crocheted plastic bag holders are really nice! I may have to do a switch and put breakfast for dinner on our menu one night this week as that sounds really good. Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your post and what a great photo of your daughter. Your comment on Monday "wash an hang an dry fold an put away" reminds me to get busy with the whole process. Sometimes I get as far as wash and dry and fold but the put away escapes me, or sometimes it only goes as far as wash and dry. Can't tell you how many times I've opened the dryer to find an unfolded load! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you blogging Tasha, made me smile :)

    Love your plastic bag holder, so cute. And Samantha is so grown up, goodness.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete