Sunday, June 4, 2017

THANK GOD GOT MY MOJO BACK

                                          Ive really had lost my crochet mojo reason I haven't been posting lately. But I gotten it back thou thank goodness.

I made this Shawl for an friend who is in the hosp shes was pretty bad sick.
its the Virus Shawl
But i used an you tube video tut to help me out on this pattern
Shes really good explaining how to make it. Here




last night i decided to get silly an make an book rat 
pattern is here
Yes I love to read Nicholas Sparks
thats mine an my daughters favorite author.
 

Thats all ive crocheted since ive gotten my mojo back. 
I made my sons teacher an end of the year gift .
made her an color pencil vase with flowers.


I made this for my brother. Its string art.nails an string.
And done anther one for my mom for Mothers Day.
I painted the lettering an String art the heart.

I'm still working on the Winnie pooh baby blanket. to be honest haven't picked it up since last time I posted about it.
Life Things: 
~ On Easter we gotten an new kitten name Max

~Friday Our daughter Samantha gotten excepted in to an
AFJROTC STUDENT LEADERSHIP SCHOOL.
We Are PROUD Parents :)

Thats all for now.
hope everyone has an safe an wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. You should be proud parents - your daughter looks sharp as a tack! I bet the teacher loved the pencil vase.... it's giving me some ideas for my large pencil crayon collection.

    The shawl you made for your friend is lovely and sure to give her a boost. I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daughter and you too! I faved the Virus shawl...it's gorgeous! I think my grands would love the book rat too...great idea. The pencil vase is darling and I'm sure she appreciated it and the flowers....so sweet of you. I hope your friend is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter, you are right to be proud. I love the shawl, what a fabulous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter. She looks great in her dress blues. I can only imagine all the emotions you must feel at her success - and just looking at that lovely picture. And I must say...I love your Virus shawl. It's beautiful in the yarn you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your daughter. Max is super cute. I love that book rat. I am glad your mojo came back. It is funny how that can happen and then suddenly turn around again. Sorry to hear about your friend but I am certain the shawl will cheer her up.

    ReplyDelete