About Me

Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Monkey Gang!!

Heres some of the Monkey Gang .
I'm not done yet I have 7 more to go as we speak for right now.
making 26 altogether.
These monkeys are for the CHD kids




I made this monkey tonight. I'm calling this one Watermelon Cause it's in the watermelon colors

And I'm still working on monkeys. Coming to the end of the light with them but having fun making them.
I had an order for a long tail hat

I also had an order for an mason jar tissue

I made these snowmen mason jars an filled them with candy for Teacher bus drivers

Don't realize how busy you been until you look back and I can say I've been pretty much
busy in the crafty area. Life things Its been pretty much busy too, getting ready for Christmas.

I'm posting a video photo slideshow of all the things I've done this year 
Begining of the year I will be starting back making videos showing what I make as well post it on here on the blog too.

Heres the picture for the week. Our dag Logan
He's still a puppy but he's the love of my life I have to say.

Hope you enjoy your day.
Have a Safe an Amazing Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. You have made some wonderful monkeys. I love your dog, so gorgeous. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that watermelon monkey is perfectly named. I am in awe of how much you have done up to Christmas. You deserve a rest - I hope you can take some time over the Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those monkeys are all so wonderful, Tasha. I'm sure they will be well-loved by their recipients. Your other crafts are great, too. And, oh my... Logan is such a pretty dog! What a sweet face he has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Logan...........you are such a handsome fella. I am a huge dog lover. Big or small, I love them all.

    The monkeys are great and will be brightening up the lives of some lucky children.

    ReplyDelete