About Me

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Monkeys an more Monkeys an update


Im making 41 monkeys all together.. but heres the 1st 21 that got sent to Max. 
Just got done with #22 last night

#22 monkey just got little taste of snow. we got snow an sleet last night.
for those who doesn't know about Max who im sending these monkeys too.
Max has CHD an they almost lost him when he was an baby. 
so about every Feb Max mom takes monkeys over to the hospital an pass them out to other kids that has CHD. 
I made around  25 monkeys last year for Max.
this pic was looking last year.

This is my 2nd year making monkeys for max. I can Honestly say this from all my heart that Ive really enjoyed every stitch in making these monkeys for him. Ive never met Max are even haven't never talk to him but he has my Heart♥️ And if i could i would give him all my hugs.

The next thing I made was very simple an didn't take very long to make.
But i made these to add into Max monkeys when I sent them off for Max an his family for Christmas.. just an little gift from me.
Candy Cane holder

I had an order for my store to make this tiger beanie
And at the moment I still going strong working on monkeys.
Life updates:
Last Saturday My daughter had an 3 D ultra sound done .
Hes so cute!

My daughter is doing good. Everything is going good so far.
This morning we woke up with some snow




Thats all for now..
So do whatever makes you happy an keep that smile on your face.
Hugs Tasha










5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, new monkeys! Well done on getting these done and I love the addition of the candy canes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s such a lovely thing to be doing and what cute monkeys they are. Wonderful! Is that Detroit Tigers future fan or real tigers? An exciting time ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those monkeys. You have a big heart. Congrats on the coming grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at all those monkeys! They are adorable and will make a lot of children smile. That 3-D ultrasound picture is amazing. How exciting to be getting closer to having a new little one in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your monkeys. That 3D ultrasound is amazing. You and I are both awaiting our new grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete