About Me

Monday, February 18, 2019

Little About Max an the monkeys

Last year I was asked to Make Sock monkeys
for an 8yr old boy name Max who was born with a congenital heart defect that almost took him from his parents. He was evacuated to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where they did immediate heart surgery and saved his life. As a tribute to this, every Feb he donates sock monkeys (his favorite animal) to the Cardiac Center there in thanks. 

So last year I made 26 sock monkeys








This year (2019} I made 41 monkeys





Today is Maxs 10th Birthday and he shared Monkeys to the kids that has CHD CHOP
This means a lot to me... I poor my Heart an Love in these monkeys in every stitch that was made  of these monkeys for these kids to have an smile on there face. 











No comments:

Post a Comment