About Me

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Finished Projects

 Its been a while since ive blogged. I'm wanting to make an come back. I miss it! I loves sharing my projects an my life on here. I done the youtube thing making videas  but I didnt feel comfortable sitting in front of the camera. I love making videos just not of myself lol

Theres an lot that has been going for the last 2 years are so.It would take me 20 years to tell everything whats been going on .  My grandfather passed December 2021

and then my mom Passed Feb 2022. It been really hard the grieving process an the depression  from it all.

An been dealing with probate stuff over an year for my mom.  its a lot of work an lot of stress that comes with it. They don't make things easy thats for sure.

But anyway,Im glad that im making come back.  I havent been crocheting whole lot lately but I can share the things I have crochet .

I crochet this Fox an Bear.

I love the nature an the wild.




Ive made an couple of prayer shawls an things like that to give to people.



And I also made just granny square blanket for my grandson. He picked the yarn out and I made him this blanket. he loved it

Im not working on anything at the moment but I need to be working on a blanket. and anther prayer shawl

Im gonna post more an share more on my blog. on Sundays it will be dedicated  sharing what Im working on are my finished projects. If I have any. Depression is real.
An I will post out thru the week of something. But Im Back :)
Thanks for stopping by. :) 




10 comments:

  1. It's great to hear from you again but I'm so sorry for all the tragedy in your life. Wishing you well as you deal with your grief. I'm so jealous of your crocheted fox. That's on my list to make for my granddaughter. Your prayer shawls are beautiful. Love the joyful picture of your grandson and his blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your animal critters are adorable. The smile on your grandson's face says it all about how he feels about his blanket. I am so sorry for your losses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear from you again! I'm so sorry the past couple of years have been so hard and I'm sorry for your losses.
    Your fox and bear are adorable and your grandson obviously loves the beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to see you back again. Loosing two loved ones so close together is very hard. I went through that about 5 years ago. It still hurts. Prayers for you. Your bear and fox are sweet. You do such good work on stuffies. Your grandson is precious as is the blanket you made for him with the yarn he picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad to see you back, and so sorry for all the loss you’ve gone through. The bear and fox are so cute and must bring a smile to everyone who sees them, talking of smiles your grandson clearly loves his blanket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Liz (Highlandheffalump) I keep forgetting to say on the blogger posts I can’t seem to log in to.

      Delete