About Me

Monday, November 6, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday


 Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a stay ay home mom
 Happy Monday!
Good morning everyone, come and sit have and drink of your choice let have an chat  
 I haven't blogged in a good while. Im getting back into it. I miss it. My Life for the last 2 years have been and struggle for me. from grieving over my moms death. to other things that's been going in the family.  It has really took and toll on my mental health.Im slowly getting back doing things I love. 




*** The Weather ***
                    The weather here In South Carolina. Can't really make up its mind. chilly few days and then really warm. 
 
Monday - Sunny, 74
Tuesday - partly Sunny, 79
Wednesday - Sunny, 81
Thursday - partly Sunny, 80
Friday - Rain , 70
Saturday - Mostly sunny, 63
Sunday - partly Sunny, 58


*** Right now I am ***
Trying to get this post done an edit. 
 

*** Thinking and pondering ***
 Thinking about making some homemade pretzel bites dipping them in cinnamon Yummy
 

*** How I am feeling ***
I feel alright. Just Trying to get motivated to do housework
 

*** On the breakfast plate ***
I'm having my pepsi{ caffeine} I'm not all that hungry at the moment 
 



*** On the lunch plate ***
I was thinking Mac and cheese { my grandson will live off of that stuff if we let him}
 

*** On the dinner plate ***
Beef Noodle Casserole

 
 

*** On the menu ***
             November 3rd to 9th { i do my menu planning an grocery shopping every Fridays}
Monday - Beef Noodle Casserole
Tuesday - Tomato soup with grill cheese
Wednesday - Hotdogs{chili is homemade}
Thursday - Sausage,Greenbeans,Potatos and corn bread
Friday - Meatloaf/Mac an Cheese / Rolls
Saturday - Manwiches (the sauce is homemade}
Sunday - Salbury Steaks/Mac an cheese an rolls
 
 
 
*** What I am wearing ***
Leggings and  a t-shirt. all comfy
 

*** On my reading pile ***
Reading my devotional. But I haven't decided on a book to read
 




*** On my TV this week ***
Youtube - Homemaking vlogs, crafty vlogs I really haven't been watching no shows lately
 

*** Looking around the house ***
I need to pick up. help my son with his home schooling
 

*** To do list ***
Pick up/Cleaning
Put away clean laundry
Take out dinner to unthaw



 

*** From the camera ***
.  







*** Something to share ***

I love watching her videos. Her Mental Health is so much what I go thru. It helps me an knowing that Im not alone



*** Devotional, Bible Verses ***


6 comments:

  1. Sending you healing ((hugs)) and will go watch the video. Great menu. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grief is such an ebb and flow process. Thankful to see you are once again doing some of the things you enjoy. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy reading your post. I lost my parents about 3 years ago and I still miss them. Take care and 😉 your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grieving takes time, and each time, the pain resurfaces. I understand. It's wonderful that you've still taken the time to write a blog. Sharing your feelings and experiences can not only aid in your own healing but also inspire and provide comfort to others.

    What a nice trees in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you've been struggling, losing a parent is hard and takes a lot of time. Glad you are starting to get back to the things you love. The photo you shared is beautiful. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background of your blog. It would make nice wallpaper! My Mom died nearly SIX years ago - but I still struggle with it a lot. It's true that it gets a little bit easier to navigate, but nothing can fill the spot in your heart that was your mom. Especially this time of the year, it's hard.

    ReplyDelete