About Me

Friday, March 29, 2024

Finish Projects/Wips /Life Updates

 Happy Easter! 

I hope y'all have and good Easter an have had and good weekend!

I have some Finished projects

the 1st one is an Hello Kitty. I'm giving it to my daughter she loves Hello kitty.


She was made out of Bernat  Blanket yarn with felt eyes an nose.

The pattern is here

The 2nd finished project is Bluey


He was made out of red heart yarn.

I made him for my grandson

The pattern is here

The Things I will be working on.

I Haven't worked on my Tree of life blanket any at all since the last time i've posted..so i need to work on that. 

I'm gonna be making another bluey for an friend and bluey sister bingo for my grandson.

Life Update

Last Saturday Our Husky Logan Passed away unexpectedly. :(

He's gonna be missed. He was an good furbabie


This Thursday April 4th

I will be going for an MRI to see what this shaking on my left side is all about.

Here's an Video of me showing everything. If you like please subscribe to youtube as well





4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby.
    Your crochet items are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the loss of your furbaby. He was a beauty. Congrats on all the fun toy FOs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry about your dog, Our dog is 16 in a few weeks so we are savouring every day she is still with us, they are family members and leave a big hole when they go. The toys look great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loosing a furbaby is so hard. Sorry you had to go through it. The Hello Kitty came out perfect. Your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete