About Me

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Finished projects and my WIPS and Health update

 Howdy ! I have some Finished projects and my WIPS 


My finished projects

Bunnies

Pattern here

I used Bernat Blanket yarn





Crochet Octopus pattern 

Yarn used:I love this cotton (Teal)



Update on my blanket  Tree of life Blanket


Health update

I've been Shaky just on my left side arms and leg. and I get off balance

I went to the doctor Friday. They done blood work. and gonna do MRI on April 4th

My dads dad my grandfather. had parkinson disease and I'm worried about having it.





5 comments:

  1. Super cute bunnies. Are they gifts? Best wishes on your test results. My MIL had Parkinsons. Not a nice disease. Was worried that my husband had it as his hand shakes but it's not Parkinsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those bunnies are so cute. Best of luck with the MRI, hopefully it’s something else causing the shakes. Sending positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tree of Life blanket is gorgeous! Sending positive vibes for the remaining tests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, they are all amazing! I hope you get to the bottom of the health issues quickly ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for the clarity and simplicity in your explanations.

    ReplyDelete