About Me

Sunday, February 4, 2024

FOs and a WIP

 I hope everyone has had an good week. 

My week has went by fast.

My finished Projects:

I made this Grinch before Christmas. 

Free pattern on youtube



Made This granny block square blanket
for an CB radio friend of ours for Christmas.
Its Blue and red and has gray in it.




I made this Arrow Beanie. I've made 3 of these
{these was commissioned}



I made another cute Fox. this was an commision 


I made this granny Hexogen Cardigan
For myself. Love it 



Ok that was it of my finish projects.
Now to my one an only Working in progress.
This is an Mosaic overlay crochet 
Tree Of Life blanket

I'm not even half way yet.
But I have fell in love with it every stitch of it




Life things.
There's really nothing much been going life things.

I hope everyone has wonderful week.
Happy Crafting




3 comments:

  1. Your toy fox is sooo cute. Agree that Tree of Life is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fox and grinch are very cute but the blanket oh my goodness that’s going to be amazing. Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun projects! The grinch is cute! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Tree of Life blanket. It’s showing some great contrast already, love the colors! -Jen @Carolina Tales

    ReplyDelete